Creative and dedicated professional who has graduated with a 2:1 bachelor’s degree in Computer Games Technology from the University of Portsmouth. A specialist in 3D environmental art who has years of experience producing digital art for indie video games and animations. Very capable of working to deadlines and fulfilling clients’ demands.
• Creative Expertise: Possesses ability to utilise strong technical knowledge of the environmental art pipeline, as well as the 3D animation pipeline, to efficiently create interesting, visually appealing content.
• Strong Work Ethic: Eager to work and demonstrate loyalty. Capable of working hard both individually and within teams.
• Communication: Has strong interpersonal communication skills and aptitude to build relationships. Capable of developing consensus with management and team members to achieve common goals.
• Quick Learning: Highly adaptable to new environments and capable of demonstrating expertise in team collaboration, time management, meeting participation, and research and analysis. Willing to relocate.
Software: Autodesk 3DSMax/Mudbox/Blender, Adobe Photoshop/Substance Painter, Unreal Engine 4/Unity, Adobe Premiere/Premiere Elements, Microsoft Office
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Games Technology – 2017 with 2:1
University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, UK
• BTEC Level 3 in Creative Media Production – 2013 with Triple Distinction
Canterbury College, Canterbury, UK
• Total GCSES: 17
• Mathematics: B • English Language: A • English Literature: A • Science: B • Additional Science: B
Walmer Science College, Walmer, UK - 2007-2011
St. Stephen’s Junior School, Canterbury, UK
Graphic Artist (Voluntary) February 2018 to March 2018
Efficiently provided professional, visually appealing artwork for the St. Stephen’s Junior School Twitter page and website.
• Utilised Adobe Photoshop to create a new profile picture and header to the specifications of the school’s I.C.T. technician.
Domino Effect Ltd, Canterbury, UK
3D Modeller and Texture Artist, July 2013 to September 2014
Followed team leader’s instruction to provide over 50 game-ready 3D environmental assets (such as dumpsters, dental chairs and electric chair switches), and more than 80 texture files for the game, Red Awakening. Contributed actively in weekly meetings to discuss common issues and share new ideas.
• Supported Red Awakening’s Kickstarter fund raising activity and produced £2,568 funds by utilising social media platforms and multiple sites for advertisement.
• Established communication skills at Insomnia Gaming Festival stall, by displaying Red Awakening to festival attendees and video game developers.
Zoom Photos photo shop, Deal, UK
Store Clerk (Work Experience), June 2011 to July 2011
Delivered exceptional counter services with collaboration of other staff, which enhanced customer satisfaction rate.
• Promoted local photography competition and generated professional looking posters by utilising Adobe Photoshop.
Video Game Playing & Creation
Drawing (Traditional & Digital)
Swimming and Biking